OUR STAR/AR PROGRAM
- How many AR/STAR cycles should we have? Are 3 cycles (fall--August to September, midyear, spring--April to May) sufficient? Given that the STAR assessment is easier to administer than DIBELS/TRC, should we use it to monitor/screen at-risk students on a regular basis?
- How will we implement a schoolwide incentive program?
- STAR/AR is an expensive program. How do we ensure that we get the most bang for our buck?
- Should we set a schedule for AR quizzing in the computer lab to ensure all students get to quiz every week? What about a schedule for iPad carts?
- What do teachers want to tell parents about AR and STAR?